miércoles, 18 de julio de 2012

You grew up, they didn't

It's been so long. Some people don't even understand how bad, wonderful, worth it and painful It was. It didn't make me or define me but It helped me to settle down some sort of priorities; which makes me see myself easily. 


Some people are so mean... nobody can describe them but I can tell you something about them. They will try to destroy you. They have NOT personality, they are bored, their lifes are defined by yours, their expectations are unreal and then they will blame you because they can't reach and they won't care if you are not guilty because they won't have anyone to blame but you, and when you get tired of their paranoids they will tag you just because you don't want to belong to their "morals".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario